Saturday, January 6, 2007

Excerpts from a New Story.

Now that I sit down and ponder, it all began during high school. I was eighteen and in love for the first time. The girl, I suppose as any teenager would brag was this fresh auburn beauty from the adjacent section. High school was still a very awkward time for such indulgences as calling or talking in public because the fear of ridicule reigned supreme in our minds. The only mode of communication that could be safely established was an exchange of library books with letters hidden in them. My buddies at the time and my parents were surprised not too pleasantly I presume at my sudden interest in literature, which was the kind she preferred. As is obvious I wasn’t going to protest to anything, even the uncomfortable questions about my interest in literature.

4 comments:

adhyayan said...

cool.. you wrote so organisedly.. will keep reading now and then..

adhyayan said...

yeh picture borders mein liya kya??

Unknown said...

yes this is in Border's Tempe how did you recognize?

arts said...

arre....yeh pic mein wahi library to nahi hai[;)]???